It is our goal to give you the best service and the best fit for your Z-CoiL shoes. Because the Z-CoiL Shoe is a technically advanced shoe, there are many adjustments that can be made in order for the shoe to serve you most advantageously for your particular situation.
This involves at a minimum, the following steps:
- Fitting you with the shoe style and correct shoe size for your use.We stock all Z-CoiL styles and sizes
- Fitting you with the correct coil size. Coils come in 4 sizes: small, medium, large and extra large. Every attempt will be made to fit you in the correct coil size during your fitting. However, there are many factors that might determine which size is best for you. Therefore, our policy is to allow you to switch coil sizes at no additional charge to you within 14 days of your purchase.
- Proper orientation of the coil. The coil can be adjusted to compensate for pronation, supination and other factors.
- Proper arch support and position. We take a digital scan of your feet using the iStep Computer to aid in this process.
- Various other modifications,such as orthotic adjustments and lacing variations.
- Adustments at any time are always free if you purchased you shoes at one of our stores.
Come in Test walk a pair today!
We now carry Z-CoiL Footwear in several styles that are labeled as slip-resistant. These styles have been tested and meet the minimum requirement set by the US Postal Service on wet (water only) vinyl or quarry tile. For men and women, these include all of the new 2.0 styles. Some of the old 1.0 styles come in slip resistant (all 1.0′s are no longer being produced and are, therefore, limited in sizes available). These styles include the Freedom, Bella, Loryn and Z-Walker.